JICA Trainee Acceptance
International Cooperation Initiative
We implement the “International Cooperation Initiative” program for establishing Cooperation Bases System to promote international education cooperation, which is commissioned by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan.
- Improvement of primary and secondary education quality through introduction of lesson-focused school training
- Development of hands-on materials and models to broaden scope of activities of dispatched teachers
Video Teaching Materials
- Shall we think how to calculate decimal number?
-Japanese Mathematics Lesson in Elementary School-
- Japanese Lesson Study in Elementary School
-For Sharing Good Practice-
- Let's Make the Number from -1 to -9 in Four's four!!
-Japanese Mathematics Lesson in Junior High School-
- Japanese Lesson Study in Junior High School
-For Sharing Considerable Perspective-
Exercises for Teachers to Check Their IT Skills
e-learning Teaching Material Categories
- Basic PC Operation: Learn basic PC operation skills
- Internet Know-how 1: Learn about using the internet and e-mail.
- Internet Know-how 2: Learn about information security, personal information and copyrights.
- Software Operation: Learn about creating document and using spreadsheets.
Lecture and Presentation Materials
2005 Academic Year International Education Cooperation Symposium
- Teacher Training in South Africa(2MB)(Charles Albert Mtetwa)
- Teacher Training in the Philippines(3MB)(Marcelita Coronel Magno)
- Teacher Training in Egypt(2MB)(Maklad Ahmed Shawky Mohamed)
- Teacher Training in Thailand(1MB)(Sathien Usaha)
- Project for Capacity Building of IT Development for Education in Thailand(968KB)(Sathien Usaha)
- IT Education Initiatives in Tokushima Prefecture(493KB)(Muneyuki Shono)
2006 Academic Year International Education Cooperation Symposium
- IT Education in the Republic of Fiji(Akhila Nand Sharma)
- IT Education in the Republic of the Philippines(3MB)(Marcelita C. Magno)
- Lessons and Teacher Training in Papua New Guinea “Cooperation for Distance Learning Through TV Program”(3MB)(Atsushi Matachi)
- IT Education in the Independent State of Samoa(892KB)(Doreen Roebeck-Tuala)
2006 Academic Year International Conference on Education Development Experts
- Pre-Service Teacher Training and its Challenges - The current situation in Ghana(4MB)(Julius Kofi Agbeko)
- Facing the challenges of inservice training of Mathematics Teachers in South Africa(3MB)(Ronel Paulsen)
- Development of INSET model for improving Teacher Professionalism in Indonesia(3MB)(Sumar Hendayana)
- Current Status and Challenges of In-service Training of Teachers in Zambia - Based on the Experience of Introducing Lesson Study to the Schools -(4MB)(Benson Banda)
Presentation Materials of Visiting Fellows
- Korea’s International Cooperation by KOICA(712KB)(Kim Pan Soo)
- Lesson Study Model in the Philippines(2MB)(Marcelita C. Magno, Arlene dela Cruz, & Amelia E. Punzalan)
- Gifted Education and Creativity Education in Korea(3MB)(Kim Pan Soo)
- Findings of “Study of Effects of Global Education Experience on Teaching Credentials and Skills”(Takeshi Sakai, Hiroki Ishizaka, Hideyuki Akai)
- International Education Leveraging Overseas Deployment Experience(5MB)(Mitsuru Morimoto)
- Challenges and Outlook of IT Education Cooperation for Developing Countries(2MB)(Yutaka Ohara)
- Report on Survey of Boards of Education and Current Status of Returned JOCVs(1MB)(Hiroaki Ozawa, Yutaka Ohara)
- Sustainability of Outcomes of Teacher Training by Lesson Archives(1MB)(Yutaka Ohara)
- Story of Mukuyu(867KB)(Kensuke Chikamori)
- Lesson Plan Booklet(2MB)(Kensuke Chikamori)