HOME > About us
I’d like to start English classes at my Elementary school, but...
- I don’t know how to teach English
- I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing in class
- I don’t know much about elementary schools
- I’m not confident in my English ability
- I don’t have any teaching material
- I don’t know how to assess students
...and so on.
The Center for English Language Education at Elementary Schools consists of two sections, the Curriculum Development Section and the Teacher Training and Support Section.
The center cooperates with related departments to provide the following services:
Curriculum Development Section
- Researching and developing teaching methods and material
- Developing curriculums for English language education at elementary schools
- Providing forums for discussion about English language education at elementary schools
Teacher Training and Support Section
- Offering in-service training for teachers
- Giving assistance or counseling on English language education at elementary schools through the Internet or telephone
- Supporting English lessons at the Attached Elementary School
- Developing and publicizing e-learning material
Center telephone hours
We are open and available to take your calls from 8:30AM to 5:15 PM on weekdays.
For inquiries outside of this time, please feel free to contact us by email.